Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Авторские форумы » Звездные Войны » Фанфик о вейдере
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

Omeganian - offline Omeganian
08-03-2006 16:16 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Фанфик о вейдере

пару недель назад, читал в библиотеке рассказ Рэндала Гаррета "Предательство высшей пробы". прочитал и вдруг подумал; а что если у Вейдера похожие мотивы были. Под впечатлением рассказа (а также текста "О джедаях, Республике и Судьбе"), написал небольшой фанфик. Опубликовал на fanfiction.net, решил и здесь. текст небольшой(пробовал на русский перевести, не пошло).

My path, my choice, my betrayal.

I knew when I set leg into the Order.

I knew they were dead, emotionless. They lived in they own world and didn’t see beyond. Idealists. I saw the Republic, crumbling, rotting, and doing nothing.

I knew they were doomed.

The path of neutrality, of taking no sides, of compromise, can only last so long. Sooner or later, the pressure explodes. And the explosion would be horrible beyond any alternative. I knew I had to let the steam out, soon.

Maybe I wouldn’t have, But then there was my mother. What was it for the Order, to take her from Watto. To buy her, to steal her, whatever. But not only did they have no feelings.

They denied them to me.

I knew what the way was.

The people had to see.

To see it’s not the way.

I had to make it happen. The Order must be gone. The Republic must be gone. The people will see what can be, and they will rise.

I did it. I destroyed the Order, I destroyed the Republic, I helped Palpatine. I KNEW the price. I knew many shall die. I knew I will pay with my life.

I was prepared.

I knew I will be hated for eternity.

I was prepared.

Padme… I didn’t want to lose her, but I knew the alternative to hesitation.

That’s the only thing I am sorry for.

The children I killed… taken from their mothers. The Order says they don’t use the Force on the mothers.

But I remember my mother. Few mothers will give up the children. To say that all the mothers gave up the children is like saying the children came to the Order, to Coruscant, on their own.

On foot, across space.

It doesn’t happen this way.

And then they brainwash them. They make them like themselves.

Better for them to die early.

It was a hard choice.

I saw for years, how the Empire was built. How it spread across the Galaxy. At least some good came out of it.

Slavery was illegal on Tatooine now.

But still, the Empire was oppressive, dominating, tyrannical. The people started to rise.

My children… Obi-Wan thinks I don’t know.

But I do. I see through the Force. I saw my son’s battle with the Tuskens. The same ones who took my mother, have almost taken my son. He is good, he has feelings. But he is too idealistic.

My daughter.. yes, I know. But she, too is an idealist. There is nothing worse. It cost many their life.

Idealism, and good intentions.

The price is heavy.

But I pay it willingly.

I wonder how much my Master knows.

Whatever he knows, he says nothing.

My children will be cured of their idealism.

There is one thing that will ensure it.

Everyone will hate me for that.

Forever.

But it will cure the people of their idealism. Hopefully, for a while.

It is a hard choice.

But it must be done.

People will rise.

Darth Vader, formerly Anakin Skywalker, was crying under his mask. The fact was not obvious to those around him. He wished he could wipe the tears, but he could not. Except with the Force.

However, when he spoke, his voice was as emotionless as ever;

“Target the planet Alderaan and prepare to fire on my command”.

Omeganian - offline Omeganian
04-04-2006 16:38 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Получил отзыв на этот фик. Цитирую.

this is very weird...

гросс-адмирал Траун - offline гросс-адмирал Траун
04-04-2006 17:07 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Последний Адмирал

Omeganian
Вы же русский? Как это "не пошло"? Я с русского на английский переводил, и то не думаю, что это сильно сложно, а уж для русского перевести на русский с английского.

По теме: однако, камрад, можно было и лучше. Мой вердикт: банальность. Историй о рефлексирующем в своей голове Вейдере пруд пруди, и Ваша - увы, не лучшая среди этой огромной массы.

Да и приказ об уничтожении Альдераана отдал вовсе не Вейдер.

Текущее время: 07:21
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему